F-15 Eagle Single Type Group Build Welcome and Rules

F-15 EAGLE SINGLE TYPE   

Group Build

RULES

Hello Everyone... Welcome to the F-15 Eagle Single type group build. This build is open to any variant or production model of the F-15 Eagle. This will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Eagles first flight. Please remember its more about the journey than finishing so enjoy yourselves this is a hobby. 

1. A 'WiP' thread for each model with regular updates showing your progress within the GB timescale is required. 

2. As in all ST builds any kit of the F-15 Eagle, derivatives, foreign production, and test versions are allowed. Of course all scales, mediums, aftermarket, and other goodies will also be allowed. 

3. WHIF models will be allowed provided they are Plausible. Basically as long as you have a convincing backstory you’re good. That or a variant that was either static or mocked up Its allowed. Please ask if you have any questions. 

4. Please keep comments within these threads respectful. If you can't be nice then please be quiet.

5. If you have any issues with anything or anyone please bring it to ME. I will attempt to resolve them. If this fails Enzo Matrix or another Moderator will get involved. 

6. A gallery is available for the display of models completed within the GB timescale. Please limit the number of photos to five for each subject. 

7. No Buying, Selling, or trading in the threads. There are dedicated locations for this. Positively no exceptions !

8. Do not hesitate to ask questions about anything I will try to get you an answer as soon as I can. 

9. Last but definitely not least, Please have fun, finishing is always nice but not important. We want you to enjoy your time here in the group build. 

Thank you and welcome 

DENNIS & ENZO

• Like 3