KLM Decals

ADM43

Hi all, back again after a break from modelling. Does anyone know if anyone does the decals for the half blue, half orange KLM 777. (PH-BVA). It’s called the ‘pride’ livery I believe, orange being the associated colour for the Netherlands, so its painted orange to show pride in the country…. Or something lol. There isn’t much difference from standard I don’t think, other than the dark blue band, become the Dutch flag around the nose. Thanks

@Scott Garard is quite correct but since the invasion of Ukraine and subsequent sanctions Russian-made decals (PAS, Ascensio, Revaro, Aerodeka etc) are difficult to find. Ascensio used to be reasonably readily available via eBay but unfortunately not any more. If anyone knows a current, reliable source for Ascensio decals I'd be interested to hear about it because I am after a Vueling sheet they do. In the absence of such a source it looks like the only way to do "Orange Pride" is to use standard KLM 777-300ER decals and make the red, white and blue stripe yourself. Best of luck with that!

Dave G