Dora Wings contact.

dromia

Any one have any contact with Dora Wings.

I placed an order with them on the first of May and have had no communication from them since, the order in my account says "Processing".

I am not too worried about the models as I placed the order to support the Ukrainian army, however I would like confirmation that they have received my money. It has come out of my account but the payment process was tortuous with multiple tries and I wasn't happy that the process was successful. I would just like to know that they got my money.

I have tried emailing them but it just comes back as spam, trying to phone them has also failed. I also used the contact form a couple of times but to no avail. I notice that this facility is no longer available on the site.

I will not use social media other than the odd forum.

So just wondering if anyone has had contact with them recently that perhaps I could piggy back my query onto.

In case you weren't aware, they're in the Ukraine, quite close to the fighting, and Eugen has joined up in a support role, leaving his wife to run the business for now.  You're going to have to cut them some slack for a while, as their lives are far from easy right now.  How on earth they're managing to do anything other than survive is beyond me, and respect due. 🇺🇦

"In case you weren't aware, they're in the Ukraine". Of course I am aware of their situation, have you read my post? That is why I chose to place the order as a way of contributing funds to their struggle as I said in my original post.

All I am looking for is a way to contact them to see if they have received the money.

That is why I am not jumping up and own about it, I am not blaming them as I am not sure that my communications are getting through and I was just wondering if any one had successful contact over the past 10 weeks.

I am not damning or blaming them for anything just want to try be assured that they got the money for their struggle which again I said in my original post. My query isn't about me it is about making sure that they got the dosh for their struggle.

Obviously my original post was lacking in sufficient clarity for you.

I would say that they have got your payment if the order status has moved to "Processing". Somebody has updated their system to show that status so it's a fair bet they have the money.

Duncan B

• Like 1

There is another thread in the Chat section also discussing Dora Wings. There is a photo of the owner in his Army uniform and also information that is wife is currently running the business as best she can, they have no other employees apparently.

It's a terrible state of affairs all round and I find it terribly sad that so many normal lives have been so badly affected-sorry for the thread drift.

Duncan B

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Duncan your insight on "processing" meaning payment received seems correct.

I have just had an email from them saying that the order status has changed to "processed" which I am speculating means that posting could be in the offing.

If it is then hats of to them still performing in such awful circumstances.

I placed to order as a way to support their struggle not expecting to actually receive the order, if this means it is coming through then what a bonus.

Dora Wings and he Ukrainian struggle against agression, I salute you.