Hello from China

FlyingPigg

I am from China, having been making models for 28 years since I was a schoolboy. I like WWII and Cold War aircrafts so much. These are my builds about 2011.  I joint MENG after these builds and designed several model kits there. I left MENG and started focusing on my own business. I have been browsing on Britmodeller for years and love it so much. So often I was touched and influenced by your passions on models and really want to share more with you. Thank you~

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

Hi FlyingPigg, looking at what you are showing us, more please. :)

We do not get many modellers from your part of the world on BM so it is nice to have you here, especially with your credentials, looking for more input. 👍

Steve.

Thank you for sharing your passion FlyingPigg [do you have a friendly name we can call you?], many of us are just as passionate about the hobby.  You are very welcome here and hope to see more of your beautifully finished models.

cheers,
Mike

6 minutes ago, bootneck said:

do you have a friendly name we can call you?

yes please.  Screen names are interesting as they provide a bit of insight into that person but it is always nice to have a real name to match up to that screen name. 

cheers, Graham  

:welcome: to the forum <insert friendly name here>  Good to have you here.  We don't have many Chinese members, but there are a few.  I'd love to know which kits you had a hand in while you were at MENG.  I'm a big fan of their work, and have a whole shelf of their kits I'm waiting to build :)

Welcome to the forum from a surprisingly sunny edge of Leeds UK. Excellent modelling skills displayed with those models. 

Where are you from in China? I lived in 郑州市 from 2006-2013 (and wrote a bit about it here: https://jonbryon.com/modelling-in-china/) I loved China and miss a lot. 过去的时候我汉语说得还不错可是因为九年多没有说现在的水平非常低!太可惜了!

The models you have made are very nice. I hope you post more pictures.

Jon / 白翔

On 7/13/2022 at 4:11 PM, stevehnz said:

Hi FlyingPigg, looking at what you are showing us, more please. :)

We do not get many modellers from your part of the world on BM so it is nice to have you here, especially with your credentials, looking for more input. 👍

Steve.

Thank you Steve.Most Chinese modeller are not good at English,just like me.Some of them are keen to share their builds on Facebook.And I really like some of the planes you like, that's why I found BM

Yuebin

• Like 1