Draw decals?

Bozothenutter

Sorry, I answered generically. High Planes did a kit of Precious Metal, didn't they? Maybe they sell the decals separately? If so (a big if, I know), maybe  they'd sell direct with less shipping - unlikely as it is from the other side of the world, it can't hurt to ask.

Paul.

On 7/12/2022 at 1:58 PM, Bozothenutter said:

and a bit vague about when they will be in stock

Draw Decals mostly works on order these days, instead of keeping large stocks. 

BTW: 30$ shipping is Fedex, regular airmail is half that. 

• 2 months later...

Hi.      I’ve ordered DRAW decals once before, great service, lovely decals, BUT, shipping costs ridiculous considering the item was shipped from Europe. I think the total cost came to $80 , that’s the price of happiness. 😋

I've ordered from them (1/48 F-102 decals), yes the shipping is expensive, but as I ordered 4 sheets in my head that's only $7.50 per sheet.

I find that shipping costs from the US and Canada are generally much higher than what we expect in UK & Europe 🤷‍♂️ 

Drawdecal is not based in Canada. He's in Florida USA.

Postage costs are largely outwith Greg's control. They are obviously uneconomic for a single sheet of decals but he does charge a flat rate which means that the larger the order the cheaper the postage cost per sheet. That's scant comfort unless you want to place a big order yourself or you can club together with some fellow modellers who also want Drawdecals but Greg does offer a good product and excellent service.

Dave G

• Like 3