Nunu 1/24 Porsche 991 RSR "pink pig"

Don't mean to be a 'negative Nelly' but this was announced ages ago.

I'll believe it when I see it, have become a bit skeptical about it.

I hope I'm wrong 'cause I'm with you - a must have!

Already done in 1/24, yes. They're also resin and triple the price of what NuNu charges for their kits. 

Important to note, they've shown images from the 991 RSR (GTE/GTLM) and the 991 GT3-R

Some old pictures..

TqKuD2U.jpg

4F7YdKr.jpg

And GT3-R

7YRohfF.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I'm eyeing up some of their kits one day.. got quite into the BTCC in the mid-90s!!

FYI, they are now being distributed in the UK by The Hobby Company (who do Tamiya, Italeri and others) so they might be more readily available.

Can't see this kit on their site, though there are a couple Beemers in the following code numbers.

31 minutes ago, Ben Brown said:

Now, if only someone would release a Huracan GT3 Evo, NSX GT3, and a 488 GTE….

Ben

The MFH 488 GTE is a nice kit, and being curbside, a tad cheaper than the 'full detail' kits. There is a lot of detail despite being a more straightforward kit.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

SK Decals has a test shot and posted a picture on their Facebook page. Link (Sorry, stupid iPad won’t let me post the photo.)

I wonder if SK have a hand in producing Nunu’s decals? The quality of the decals in their other kits is outstanding.

Ben

Edited by Ben Brown

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Some 'built' pictures have appeares on Spot model...

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by tangerine_sedge
edited to add : I accidentally spoilered these pictures - and can't seem to unspoiler them - doh!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Flying Pancake said:

Woohoo!

That link doesn't work for me, it gives a 404 for some reason (I think the link is correct, but the website isn't letting me open that page directly) although it seems to be the correct link.  Just go to top level of the website and search instead...

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, tangerine_sedge said:

Woohoo!

That link doesn't work for me, it gives a 404 for some reason (I think the link is correct, but the website isn't letting me open that page directly) although it seems to be the correct link.  Just go to top level of the website and search instead...

That's odd was on there and saw it and just copied what was there. Looks like it did change a bit

https://www.hlj.com/1-24-scale-racing-series-porsche-911-type-991-rsr-2018-le-mans-24-hours-class-winner-nunpn24040