Tiger Hobbies F-5. IIRAF.xxxxFinishedxxxx

stevej60

2 hours ago, modelling minion said:

Very quick and nice work Steve, she's gone together very well by the looks of things.

I shall have a look at my Iranian F-5 references to see what would make a likely load.

🇺🇦

Cheer's Craig,looks like two types of Iron bomb were carried both of which my eldest has spares.underside's sprayed this morning and upper base

sand just finished next I need to decide either to brush on the green and brown or mask and spray which I don't do much.

20220725_183916

• Like 8

That's great Craig I'll get them at the weekend from him didn't expect to get anything more done(now I'm sharing the bench) but two coats of dark green mix

were applied.

20220725_203243

Followed by two brown.still a lot of detail painting to do but happy with the basic airframe,gloss coat should blend the edge's in as usual.As you

may have guessed I stuck with the brush for the camo and the colours are mixed for Luke's soon to arrive "Persian Cat" which in 1/48 scale I don't

envy his having to paint!

20220725_210603

• Like 10

On 7/25/2022 at 7:52 PM, stevej60 said:

Cheer's Craig,looks like two types of Iron bomb were carried both of which my eldest has spares.underside's sprayed this morning and upper base

sand just finished next I need to decide either to brush on the green and brown or mask and spray which I don't do much.

20220725_183916

They could carry Mk 81/82 bombs, SUU-30 CBU, LAU-3 rocket pods, Nepal and British BL-755 CBU.

• Like 1

Hi Folk's,got the wheel wells and equipment painted and glossed.Leaving it for a few days as the front wheel and horseshoe shaped piece is seperate to

the leg so just but joints together which is a recipe for disaster so hope the super glue does the trick!

20220730_123050

• Like 9

1 hour ago, modelling minion said:

There's nothing more nerve wracking (modelling wise anyway) than poorly designed, butt jointed undercarriage.

🇺🇦

True Craig,thankfully she's up on her feet,seat fitted ready for the stencils!

20220730_171602

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

morning folk's not been idle with this build and nearly finished,ran a wash into the panels then a matt coat scrounged a couple of bombs from my

eldest too.Just a few touches here and there and the canopy to sort then find a screen for the scratch built HUD.

20220809_104709

• Like 10

• stevej60 changed the title to Tiger Hobbies F-5. IIRAF.xxxxFinishedxxxx