Mirage V "Dagger" C-431 Fuerza Aerea Argentina (Italeri 1:48)

Hello guys,

I'm proud to present my third Mirage in 1:48. This is the Italeri Nesher/Dagger, which itself is a rebox of the old ESCI kit from the 80s. That being said, it's certainly a product of its time regarding fit, cockpit detail and panel lines. However, it's a really buildable kit if you pay attention and test fit multiple times before gluing the parts.

Cockpit detail was just a tub and instrument panel with decals for the instruments. Panel lines were raised on the fuselage and a mix of recessed and raised panel lines on the wings.

The model was painted with Revell Aqua acrylics by brush. Decals came from the kit.

J6KOFUr.jpeg

DNjJ8CK.jpeg

901MMIB.jpeg

YQADVKK.jpeg

MIoo7z6.jpeg

Y9YQTaI.jpeg

uXfJYBa.jpeg

m90AJoP.jpeg

DMptQNg.jpeg

bfoE4ND.jpeg

qg9Kfw5.jpeg

OhvO7bH.jpeg

Also, some of you may remember my topic on the Cold War jets forum asking for the measurements for the extended triangle of the Italeri Mirage IIIC in 1:32. I'm proud to say I got it moulded for me. So expect a Mirage IIIEA from Italeri in 1:32 in the distant future. 

zseTdba.jpeg

sPxj7TI.jpeg

Edited by Sturmovik
  • Like 24

4 hours ago, GiampieroSilvestri said:

you can't make a Mirage IIIEA starting with a Mirage IIIC.

I know that, and I think I didn't explain myself well enough. I used the MIIIC as an example because it has the extended triangle of the empennage. The Italeri MIIIE doesn't come with it, so I was asking for the sizes of the triangle so I could have it done by a third party. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...