1/48 & 1/72 - Kamov Ka-52 Alligator/"Hokum-B" 3D printed kit by Arma-Models - released

Homebee

Arma-Models from Orcostan is to release 1:72nd and 1/48th Kamov Ka-52 Alligator/"Hokum-B" kits

Source: https://vk.com/wall-114983756_344743

Some details about the Ka-52 model

This is the development of the line of models of our own production "Hybrid"! What is the feature? It's simple: for this production of models, we use various technologies that allow you to get the maximum quality and detail with the maximum achievement on the part of the model! Resin, 3D printing, metal, photo-etching, various plastics and other materials And most importantly, the price of such models will fit within the usual "plastic" market! Absolutely exclusive, exceptional quality and reproduction, innovative production at an affordable price, this is our "hybrid" approach to 21st century modeling!

Basic answers to basic questions.
- The release of the model is planned for September this year.
- Price within plastic production.
- Detailed interior.
- There will be decals.
- Cooperation with home supplement manufacturers.
- Rivets will be. The lines of the jointing, power overlays and the riveting itself of different sizes, which is found on the original, will be reproduced.
- Reccesed panel lines that has already been included in the project is of a specific design nature and is certainly not finally.
But some of the elements, such as the 2a42 gun or the landing gear, have a finished character. In the very near future, the final is possible.

The project is evaluated for two full versions in 72 and 48 scale.

This is not all the interesting information about the project, we have prepared many more surprises and know-how for the Ka-52!
Stay with us, it will be more interesting!

m-ROZTLDDDOI.jpg

xns8-Lo-Oz-T9c.jpg

io0l-Ruq-Bqq8.jpg

wvhtx-V2lf-WU.jpg

t5xn-JGW-MSI.jpg

Cm-VJej-R8oj-U.jpg

rg7-PCx2d-Skg.jpg

Should replace the NeOmega offer

https://www.neomega-resin.com/kamov-ka-52-alligator-148th-conversion-984-p.asp

V.P.

Matt-Memory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Well, cover me in orange marmalade, roll me in feathers and call me Susan. I’d never have called that in a million years!

Edit: I confused Arma Models with Arma Hobbies. I have no idea if there’s any connection. 

Edited by lasermonkey
  • Haha 2

Given kits provenance and link between subject and ongoing events( timing), although being firmly and fully against PC culture, and without wish to start any problems,  will say what I said for Heydrich's Emil boxing, they can shov...pardon my language.

Edited by Thomas V.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Thomas V. said:

Given kits provenance and link between subject and ongoing events( timing), although being firmly and fully against PC culture, and without wish to start any problems,  will say what I said for Heidrich's Emil boxing, they can shov...pardon my language.

Thank you for sharing.....

• Like 1

I'll be damned! I have the Zvezda kit in stash with a huge number of upgrades... BlackDog resin electronic bay, Ka-52 Katran upgrade set by Heli Resin kits... metal gun barrel, Begemot decals, etc., etc. It took me ages to acquire all of those aftermarket sets, not to mention the money! And now Arma comes out with this!? What am I supposed to do with all of that rubbish in me stash now? 🤣

Regardless, I can't wait for september, looks like no rest for my wallet again... hoping for Egyptian color schemes as well.

• Like 3

I would like but given Arma-Models are Russian and based in Moscow I would refrain from supporting unless there was some way of verifying that they are against the War in Ukraine.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, GTX said:

I would like but given Arma-Models are Russian and based in Moscow I would refrain from supporting unless there was some way of verifying that they are against the War in Ukraine.

I believe Arma is a polish company actually.

For Bog's sake, can we leave the politics out of this. To quote from 'The Holy Grail', 'It's only a model'.

Regards,

Jason

Edited by Learstang
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Steve McArthur said:

Two different companies Arma Hobby (Polish)  & Arma Models (Russian)

Oh, I was not aware of this. I heard very good things about Arma kits (from Poland), but if this is a different company, I won't have such high hopes.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Steve McArthur said:

I bought quite a bit of Arma resin bits and a couple 1/48 resin kits directly from Poland and thought it was some of the best made.  WWII isn't really my interest, so I haven't kept up with their plastic offerings,

I looked at the Arma Models website a couple days ago when news of this started getting posted on ARC and it isn't clear to me at all how they expect to get around sanctions to get payment or ship things outside of Russia.  For now I'm sticking with the Neomega conversion in my stash.  Neomega themselves seem to have relocated to the UK at some point.

I don't know how, but it is possible, as my local hobby shops still get restocks of Zvezda products for example.

OK.  Time to back away from the politics, as we're a couple of posts away from a row.  Discuss the model, don't discuss the politics.

From a personal POV, I've wanted a decent model of the chopper for a while now, so I'm glad to see it will be available at some point :shrug:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I've hidden all the off-topic nonsense and the could-we-should-we-would-we? stuff about purchasing the kit that comes up EVERY time anything vaguely Russian is posted up.  it's divisive, unnecessary and disrupts the flow of the discussion about the kit, which is the prime tenet of this area of the forum.

Keep your own counsel about whether you will or won't buy one, as we don't need to hear it over and over again.  it's beginning to smack of virtue-signally if I'm honest. :fraidnot:

Edited by Mike
Seeing as the post RIGHT after this one was on the same track, I've increased the font size and colour for the hard of thinking.
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

On 7/7/2022 at 7:18 PM, drake122 said:

I'll be damned! I have the Zvezda kit in stash with a huge number of upgrades... BlackDog resin electronic bay, Ka-52 Katran upgrade set by Heli Resin kits... metal gun barrel, Begemot decals, etc., etc. It took me ages to acquire all of those aftermarket sets, not to mention the money! And now Arma comes out with this!? What am I supposed to do with all of that rubbish in me stash now? 🤣

Regardless, I can't wait for september, looks like no rest for my wallet again... hoping for Egyptian color schemes as well.

Well, I have a Tamiya boxing kit, a Neomeg a upgrade set, one of the Microdisign sheet and waiting for the other, and spent long hours to build up a plan to collect the neccesary decals...
I dont care, I'll do mine, maybe use this as a reference.

On 7/7/2022 at 8:42 PM, drake122 said:

I don't know how, but it is possible, as my local hobby shops still get restocks of Zvezda products for example.

Its common I guess. Most of model shops stock up randomly.

On 7/8/2022 at 1:47 AM, LanceB said:

You spelled "shot down" wrong... 😉

If you are skilled you can those caseses when the MAWS/DIRCM saved. ;)

On 7/7/2022 at 6:18 PM, drake122 said:

Ha, my sentiments exactly….always happens when we’ve finished collecting everything needed. I’ve also acquired a lot of stuff for the Zvezda kit, now this:frantic:. Oh well, both versions are very welcome, particularly looking forward to the 48th version.

Edited by general melchett

On 7/7/2022 at 6:27 PM, Steve McArthur said:

Two different companies Arma Hobby (Polish)  & Arma Models (Russian)

Thanks for pointing this out.  I was a little surprised when I, wrongfully, thought this was Arma Hobby of Poland, especially as they said they were not going to produce anything with red stars on.  Hope still springs eternal that they (Arma Hobby of Poland) will produce a Sea Fury or Spitfire XIV.

I've purchased some of Arma Models Zvezda and GWH combos with added resin extras unique to them which are pretty good, it'll be interesting to see what comes of this project. Very happy they have mentioned rivets, the Ka-52 conversion below, an MH-60 and my Ukrainian Su-25M1 have been quite a time consuming affair, not to mention depleting my Archer rivet stocks!

x0uBEUw.jpg

Nothing better to spur a complicated conversion (1/48 Neomega/Italeri) with all the aftermarket parts available than the treat of a new release.  Sadly the announced Ka-52 Kitty Hawk kit was what got this one out of the box and then it was shelved again. I've been back on it for a month and this Arma-Models possibility will spur it to completion this time.

• Like 5

On 7/7/2022 at 1:18 PM, drake122 said:

Are those Heli Resin sets still available on line?