Revell 1/144 Boeing 767-300 LOT

Hi again

This is my 1/144 Revell Boeing 767-300 that I have just completed as a second model of 2022.

As you may know Revell kit goes together seamlessly with very little sanding and filling required. Kit however lack of some details. So I had some additions like pitot tubes, engine vortex generators and beacons which is not included kit. I think it looks better now. :) 

The decals are Martola and quality is top noch and it has extremely thin carrier film. Cabin windows and windshield decals are from Authentic Airliner decals.

Paints used were Mr.Color C156 white for the fuselage, MRP Boeing Grey for the wings and stabilisers. Corogard section is Alclad Dark Aluminium. Metals are Mix of Alclad range. Model clear coated with 5 thin layer of GX-112 and after fully cured polished with Meguiars products.

Thanks for looking.

DSC06442 DSC06454 DSC06453

DSC06464

DSC06463

DSC06444

DSC06469

DSC06450 DSC06460

DSC06458

DSC06471

DSC06472

DSC06473

DSC06457

DSC06461

DSC06449

• Like 41

That's just gorgeous Berk. Congratulations on such a beautiful model.

I have always had a soft spot for the Revell B763 which was the kit that got me started with airliners in the early 1990s. It might be 30 years old but in the right hands it still gives an excellent result as you have shown.

Dave G 🇺🇦

• Like 2

YES, this is what we all used to name "the excellent result" - the additions and weathering are great!

Congratulations and thank's for sharing!

• Like 1

I am really grateful all comments guys. You really encourage me to build more

models. 🙂

On 07/07/2022 at 10:52, Skodadriver said:

That's just gorgeous Berk. Congratulations on such a beautiful model.

I have always had a soft spot for the Revell B763 which was the kit that got me started with airliners in the early 1990s. It might be 30 years old but in the right hands it still gives an excellent result as you have shown.

Dave G 🇺🇦

I have also soft spot for the Revell 767 also like the shape of the 767 as well. Considering the age of the kit it is flawless  and nice to build.