***finished***Canadair Sabre RAF

PhantomBigStu

I’m actually stupid, at no point in the hours I’ve spent looking at Sabre decals did it occur to me that as a Canadair product RAF sabres are elligible, so this jumps the queue, maybe I’ll get to the hawk once the sabres done. 

• Like 1

Thanks to an off the cuff comment on another forum I might have just been inspired to make this a double build, changing the subject of the sabre and adding a spitfire to the mix, so watch this space. Commen theme is both aircraft have the same pilot, who commanded a Canadian wing during the war.....

Kits the new tool as, which I’ve had some problems with building the pink one I got this boxing for, in the end binned it and am taking precautions (slotting the interior into an already join fuselage) so I shouldn’t have a repeat 80-BA9616-3-DBF-4-E3-C-A40-F-07409550951B6-FD0730-ABEB-4379-9-ECE-7-ED15-D13-E99 

• Like 3

I’m afraid not worked on these and events have forced my hand, had to borrow the canopy from the spit for another build and whilst I have a spare it’s for the MkVii so instead that will go into my long term box, I do hope to get the sabre done though It won’t be Jonnie Johnsons one now. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • PhantomBigStu changed the title to ***finished***Canadair Sabre RAF