Above & Beyond - Anyone having issues?

Mike

Hi all,

I ordered a kit from them via eBay the other day, and so far it hasn't arrived.  I got a call from a guy the other day who had received my kit, and was wondering if I'd got his.  Sadly for us, I hadn't as we could have done a quick switcheroo, as he lives within 20 miles of HQ.  We've both been trying to contact them over the weekend and got no reply so far.  Some companies aren't around at the weekend, which is fair enough and it's only half way through Monday, but neither of us have had a reply yet, and with the recent Model Hobbies incident still fresh in my mind, I'm a bit twitchy.

I thought I'd ask if anyone has had any issues, similar or otherwise, or anyone who's had a pleasant experience recently to help put our minds at rest.  The other party isn't a member of Britmodeller yet, but I'll send him a link in case he wants to join in :)

• 4 months later...

I've just been asked about this company by a contact of mine, and so ask the question again after a few months have elapsed.  Has anyone had any issues with them of late?  I've noticed a few posts asking where their kit or refund are on Facebook and eBay, and my contact can't get hold of them.  Also, their website is down for "maintenance".  Taken individually fairly insignificant, but together it starts to ring alarm bells.  I hope not, as there already aren't many Sci-Fi focused shops in the UK, so one less is bad for Sci-Fi modellers :(