I Pfeil ready for a rest

That's a superb build. I confess that I know very little about the aircraft, it surprised me how "stumpy" it is. Fabulous work on the paint scheme and weathering. The cockpit detail is also top notch.

• Thanks 1

Brilliant paint finish, it looks very realistic. :thumbsup:   Your aircraft is really well made.

My Pfeil is stalled for the same reason, I didn't want one of the prototype schemes but my attempt at a late war 'what if' with yellow nose band similar to a FW190 ground attack didn't look right.  I'd be interested seeing your painting/weathering technique.

• Thanks 1

Marvelous Dornier. :clap2:

The paint job with the weathering and the black undersides are really convincing.

The Do 335 is one of those modelling subjects that screams for a what if paint job.

• Like 1

Just "Wow!". You have made a superb model there with beautiful weathering. I'm most impressed!

Having stood under the 335 when it was back in the Deutsche Museum (Munich), she most certainly has a presence - your figure alongside is a very good representative scale.

Keep up the fine modelling.

• Thanks 1

This is seriously stunning! I have the kit above and the A-12 Twin seat kit in the stash to build. I hope I get results close to this!

Speaking of which, if anyone has the Tamiya Do-335B-2 Heavy Armament boxing they want rid of - let me know! ;) 

Again, love this!

• Thanks 1

That weathering of the camouflage is just fantastic! Very realistic! Well done!

Ivan

Edited by IvanP
  • Thanks 1