1 24th Scale ICM Ford Model Ts

• Old John changed the title to 1 24th Scale ICM Ford Model Ts

Thank you Jeroen They were just quickly photographed as i wanted to put something on. Still haven't got the hang adding text to pics on this site I'm afraid, & don't know why last pic was a Speedster when it was one of the first 3 inserted.

Hi Phil Hope it turns out well. These were built for a little general open display I have in main room.The inclusion of the figurers makes them look more like ornaments IMO

spacer.png 

• Like 3

Lovely John , just lovely ! . ( How do the drivers keep the tyres so clean ? ) .

Don .

Thank you folks. Clean tyres. My thoughts Fire engines are usually immaculately clean. Think the photo has blown out the del truck & speedster as they are a very light grey colour,washed over with dirty water. You can see this better in photo of display. Built 3, Only 2 on display at any one time, means I can change it a little. Rest of the stuff on there has sentimental value to me.

• Like 1

T-model forever! Why are they not produced anymore? They look very purposeful and don't exceed any speed limit...

• Thanks 1