Academy 1/400 Titanic model

RobertcLawrence

:welcome: to the forum Robert.  Could you take a little time to familiarise yourself with the layout of the forums please, as there are lots of specific areas that would be well-placed to answer your questions, and as you might have already noticed, this isn't one of them.  I'm going to leave the thread open so people can come and say "hi", but please post your discussion about the Titanic in the relevant Maritime area going forward :yes:

• Thanks 1

Gidday Robert, welcome aboard. I'm a ship modeler too but usually Airfix 1/600 scale, so they're a bit basic. I'm looking forward to seeing your Titanic. Have you done any others? Regards, Jeff.

• Thanks 1

Good morning Jeff, from Ormskirk UK. I used to make models when I was younger, now I am a retired 74 year old I wanted to build Titanic, the ship that changed the SOLAS regulations (Survival of life at sea) yes, I spent my working life at sea in safety and security hence the interest. Now to find time to make this historic ship.

5 hours ago, ArnoldAmbrose said:

Gidday Robert, welcome aboard. I'm a ship modeler too but usually Airfix 1/600 scale, so they're a bit basic. I'm looking forward to seeing your Titanic. Have you done any others? Regards, Jeff.

• Like 1

• Greg B locked this topic