Fujimi BMW M635CSi made using Lego minifigures

Hi all!

I finally built my personal favorite car, BMW M635CSi from Fujimi.

I made it using Lego mini figures, and filming picture by picture to achieve a stop motion movie.

The build quality is not the best, I had lots of troubles with this kit. I think I need to stick to Tamiya more :)

Have fun watching!

• Like 17
  • Haha 4

They did a great job those little Lego dudes.

I think Signor Pistachio is a pretty tough boss though, if I got turned into a poodle every time I was late to work then… 🐩 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Bandsaw Steve said:

They did a great job those little Lego dudes.

I think Signor Pistachio is a pretty tough boss though, if I got turned into a poodle every time I was late to work then… 🐩 

I know. For the next movie I shall talk to him to take it easy, cause in this way I will run out of mini figures and have a pack of doggies xD

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, desert falcon said:

Lovely 635 and a great video too 👍

Maybe I can borrow these industrious little fellows, as I have a 911 Carrera build which could use a hand or two 😉 

You just need the magician, he can do the job in no time haha

You have the 911 from Fujimi? I really had troubles with fitting of the parts on this Fujimi kit. It looks like their tolerances are not the best

That was fun to watch and the model turned out well, I think Lego minifigs are better at building models than I am ;)

The M635CSi is one of my favourite cars, so this kit is on my radar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, RaulNanu said:

You just need the magician, he can do the job in no time haha

It’s the pizza thing I’m afraid of 😄 

9 hours ago, RaulNanu said:

You have the 911 from Fujimi? I really had troubles with fitting of the parts on this Fujimi kit. It looks like their tolerances are not the best

It’s the newer Revell 911 Carrera 3.2 Coupé, I’m doing a WIP thread on it but work is slow (this summer has been too good to sit inside doing modelling). 

• Like 1

On 26/06/2022 at 08:58, johnlambert said:

That was fun to watch and the model turned out well, I think Lego minifigs are better at building models than I am ;)

The M635CSi is one of my favourite cars, so this kit is on my radar.

Thank you! The kit from Fujimi is decent, but still I had lots of troubles in fitting the parts at the end. You can see that the quality is lower than Tamiya in general, but also this kit has tons of parts.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...