M3/M4 Medium Tank STGB POLL closes 6pm, 27/06/22

PlaStix

Hi all.

The Poll is now open down in the GB section for the M3/M4 STGB. The Gallery is full of superb builds in a variety of scales, all of which have been completed in just three months!

The Gallery and Poll can be found here: 

The poll will remain open for ONE WEEK ONLY and will automatically close at 6.00pm, UK TIME, on Monday 27th June.

You'll see I have split the models into two sections. This is for two reasons. Firstly, I dislike polls where there are too many models to be in one complete poll, so one of the voting options has to be 'None of the above'. (The software for Britmodeller only allows for a certain number of options in a section of a poll).

Secondly, I think the smaller scales often get overlooked because the larger scales offer more opportunities for super detailing, etc. There are often beautifully built and finished 1/144th and 1/72nd models that don't get much of a look in.

So, in a weeks time, we will hopefully have a first, second and third favourite model in each section.

Please come down to the GB section to take a look and vote for your top three favourite models in each section.

Kind regards,

Stix 

Hi all,

Just giving this one a bit of a bump.

If you haven't been and voted yet, please do, as there is only a few days left to vote.

Kind regards,

Stix

• PlaStix changed the title to M3/M4 Medium Tank STGB POLL closes 6pm, 27/06/22

Dear all,

Just a quick reminder that the M3/M4 medium tank STGB poll closes tomorrow evening at 6.00pm, UK time. 29 modellers have voted so far.  If you haven't voted yet, please remember to do so in the next 24 hours or so.

Kind regards,

Stix