Seated RAF pilot figure for a Eurofighter Typhoon?

Notty

I'm in acquisition mode for my next project, and as I'm possibly going to use the Magic Scale Modelling light & sound kit, I'm looking for a decent looking pilot for it but all I can find is the PJ Productions figure, which for me just looks like a simple 1/72 figure scaled up. Does anyone know of any other manufacturers? Thanks! 

I'm assuming here that we're talking about 1/48th? Hasegawa (although we're talking about US pilots only and they're part of the pilots/ground crew set). I'm not aware of any pilots specifically made to represent Typhoon drivers - I guess the distinctive helmet contours could be made out of putty...

There are a lot of garage-producers on e-Bay, offering 3D-printed pilots in many different scales, but the few I've bought have been a bit generic in appearance (nothing that couldn't be enhanced with the right skills, though).  

Hope this is of some help to you and good luck in your search. 

Chris.  

Edited by spruecutter96
Amending some information.
  • Like 1

On 6/18/2022 at 3:42 PM, Boman said:

PJ Production makes a seated Typhoon pilot in both 1/72 and 1/48

This is the link to the 1/48; 
481131 - Eurofighter Pilot seated in a/c (pj-production.be)

Doesn't look very accurate, pilot doesn't have the helmet with the movement sensors on it for the helmet HMSS display.

https://www.eurofighter.com/news-and-events/2010/07/eurofighter-typhoon-air-forces-take-delivery-of-a-latest-technology-helmet-mounted-symbology-system

Selwyn

• Like 1

Thanks guys, sorry forgot to specify it’s 1/32. 
I’m aware of the PJ productions offerings, in fact I’ve put 2 of them in a pair of 1/32 Typhoons, but seeing the 1/32 version painted up in their adverts, it just doesn’t look very detailed or appealing, and as someone says, a bit like the 3D printed homemade offerings on eBay. My search continues!