How do I block member(s)?

If you've followed any of their content, you need to undo that in your profile first, as you've actually requested that.  Just go through your followed topic list and remove any you're bored with.

If it's people that you want to mute, the best way is to hover over their avatar area next to one of their posts, and choose the Ignore button in the bottom right.  That's as gone as you can make them, other than placing a mafia hit on them or destroying their access to the internet :)

Oh, and you can't block the Mods, so there :tease:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, Mike said:

Oh, and you can't block the Mods, so there :tease:

and I had alredy wondered why that button wouldn't show up... just as a try of course. 🥺

You can also click on your name top right on the homepage and select "ignored users" under Settings in the dropdown and type in their username. That results in "You have chosen to ignore content by... XXX" appearing in any topic listing, with options to view if you choose to. Not sure if you can actually make them disappear entirely...

best,

M.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, cmatthewbacon said:

Not sure if you can actually make them disappear entirely...

I don't think you can.  It's not something I can test with me being a bit "special", and I can't dig up one of my old test users right now, and probably couldn't remember the password anyway :shrug:

Being a Mod of this place, I never get to see a few things like the members do :hmmm: