New Tamiya 1/35 Comet Tank

magman2

Well the Bronco one apparently has its faults.  Especially considering that there are many survivors to reference.

If they're going down this road, a better Challenger (A30) and a Charioteer would be nice.....  Maybe a Centaur Dozer?

• Like 3

That's great news. Tamiya continues it's run of excellent British armour kits. Hopefully it'll have some nice crew figures too - in pixie suits maybe. 

• Like 1

On 17/06/2022 at 20:15, Das Abteilung said:

Well the Bronco one apparently has its faults. 

It does, so I'll be looking forward to getting one of these :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, very nice figures. 

Did this vehicle have a white turret roof? It might be the light, but looking at the photo of the real thing it does seem to be a lighter colour, with a definite demarcation at the base of the cupola.

I built the Bronco one , even to painting it , but after being beaten by the tracks it was eventually scrapped . You can put me down for 

this one though . Those Tamiya figures are the best ! .

Don . 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Today the kit has been put back from 13th Oct relise date to the 3rd of November now however Bronco comet kits have appeared in shop's out the blue I've not seen one these ever I've been trying for 3 years to get one so lucky I was! £40.99 strange price but decent as sure it'll still be better than Tamiyas one for detail but we'll pick it up when it finally comes! 2023 possibly haha?

On 8/20/2022 at 7:17 PM, SimonL said:

I wonder when we will see these in Oz.

They are already in at least one shop in Melbourne, and Brett Green picked one up local to him.

Edited by Calum
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...