EA-18G

salomon

Hi, the box art of the Meng's Hornet is so awesome and that's the reason why I bough that lit, but I can't find any reference pictore of the VAQ-132 Scorpions, just one from the modelling news' website.

Any help? Thanks.

Meng-s-new-48th-scale-EA-18-G-Growler-El

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, salomon said:

I begin the build and the first impression is quiet good, the fit is just fine, just like Tamiya's product.

Maybe you wanna start a WIP ( work in progress)  thread so that we could all participate?

Cheers! 

:)

• 4 weeks later...

I have no any trouble fitting with that kit, every part come alone and I have a lot of fun building it and I'm on the finishing step now. The canopy transparent parts aren't glue yet because I use to make some more detail on it but you can notice that the fit is just awesome.

IMG-0362.jpg
IMG-0363.jpg

Edited by salomon
  • Like 3

I have messed up the assembly of the access ladder but I have a doubt about the drawings of its structure. Do you have photos that would give me a great help for the 3d print of that part, I have a lot of photos in my possession on the F-18a, B, C and D but not the E, F and G.

An other question; I saw a couple picture of this shelter before, and this time it's an opportunity to make a diorama with the EA-18G just like the first picture of this post. But I don't have any reseller in Europe and I have some doubt this factory (08 Hangar) is reserved of the China's market, any idea where to get one?

TB2q-D9bav-TJXu-Fj-Sspe-XXapip-Xa-112552
TB2wspwa-Ze-J-e-Bjy0-Fi-XXXqap-Xa-112552

Thank you.

Edited by salomon