DONE - North American F-107A Ultra Sabre

And with last bits added, she's done!

Finding it hard to fit that long nose boom into the photos 😂 Will post some more pics in the Gallery.

52364751706_89701354a9_b.jpgTrumpeter_F107_Super_Sabre (5) by Dermot Moriarty, on Flickr

52364750846_382bfb1750_b.jpgTrumpeter_F107_Super_Sabre (7) by Dermot Moriarty, on Flickr

52364749831_b25f601089_b.jpgTrumpeter_F107_Super_Sabre (11) by Dermot Moriarty, on Flickr

I really enjoyed this one despite some goofs along the way (NASA logo a little see-through on the tail; side 'zap' not quite big enough). But I love having something different on the shelf and makes me want to build a NASA F-104 sometime.

Thanks for all your comments, likes and words of encouragement and to Paul @Dansk and Craig @modelling minion for leading this great GB.

Take care and happy modelling.

Dermot

• Like 5

What an excellent result Dermot, you have got to be happy with that, I know that I would be.

You have done a great job on this from start to finish and I am glad that it is making you think of more aircraft involved in research and testing, there are some great schemes for them.

Thank you for having taken part in the GB and very well done on producing such an excellent model.

🇺🇦

• Thanks 1