Gloster E.28/39 Pioneer, 1/72 Clear Prop Models

Hello all modelers,

It is my first experience with a kit from so called "new generation Ukrainian  manufacturers". The sprues in the box seems really amazingly. Unfortunatelly the OOB build was not fully straightforward. Especially the cockpit  fitting in the fuselage was not ideal. But I think once you glue fuselage halves together you can enjoy the build onwards without any troubles. I also note that this is one of the first kits from Clear Prop and ever since they made big progress in quality. Let´s hope all Ukrainian manufacturers will keep their business well in that bad time 🙄 

The Gloster Pioneer is in camouflage pattern dated in may 1941 when the maiden flight of the first RAF jet was performed. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 36

On 16/06/2022 at 09:15, David Koktavý said:

Hello all modelers,

It is my first experience with a kit from so called "new generation Ukrainian  manufacturers". The sprues in the box seems really amazingly. Unfortunatelly the OOB build was not fully straightforward. Especially the cockpit  fitting in the fuselage was not ideal. But I think once you glue fuselage halves together you can enjoy the build onwards without any troubles. I also note that this is one of the first kits from Clear Prop and ever since they made big progress in quality. Let´s hope all Ukrainian manufacturers will keep their business well in that bad time 🙄 

The Gloster Pioneer is in camouflage pattern dated in may 1941 when the maiden flight of the first RAF jet was performed. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Nicely done.

Alain

• Thanks 1