T-35/76 Zvezda 1/35

Recently finished up what is my 2nd armour build. I’ve been modeling aircraft for a while now but recently got into armor and I’m having a blast. I’m still trying to get the hang of the various weathering techniques, especially dust and mud but I made an improvement on my last attempt. The kit is pretty good especially for the cost. I added metal tracks and some stowage. I also added the 2 resin figures. 

i4tTYex.jpg
1v3wgr0.jpg

4errizO.jpg
2VakOr2.jpg

ea9SuLC.jpg

Wvu2yvN.jpg

RTem9bE.jpg

• Like 31
  • Thanks 1

Fantastic build. I think the T-34, base and figures are all outstanding.

I have been back in the hobby for about 2 1/2 years and would be super happy if i could produce something of that quality. Well done.

George

• Like 1

Having just seen your Zero in the wingy thing section, I knew that this was going to be good. In fact, it's first class. The finish on the tank and the painting of the figures is superb. Nice one.

John.

• Like 1

Hi Kitchen Modeller,

To be your second AFV model, it's great, I love the vehicle, a very complete job.
The figures are very good in my opinion, I would love to do some, but I can't do something as good as that...
And with the base, it's quite a "cookie", I love it.
Cheers and TC
Francis.👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This build looks fantastic! The tank itself is looking great with the weathering and the different tones of green. The figures are some of the best i have ever seen! Such detail!!! 

Great work!!! 👍👍👍

• Like 1

Stunning, simply stunning. As for the figure standing next to the tank he has a facial expression that I don't think I have ever seen rendered in this scale. Technically brilliant and superb composition.

• Like 1