Lancaster Bomb Loads

andygif290368

Hi, can anyone point me in the direction where to find some 1/32 bombs to make up some repesentive bomb loads for Lancaster bomber in either Resin&Photo or straight plastic please.

As much as I would like to build one of the 1/32 Lancs in full i dont have the space it, and the wife would probably divorce me..... she was not too keen on the 1/48 Dak i started.....

I'm sorted for the big boy's ie Grand Slam(Profimodellers), Tallboy, Upkeep and the various Cookie configs(all Iconicair),  I'm looking for the smaller 500lb, 1000lb & 2000lb  MC/HC ones.

End goal is to have them loads mounted on thier respective trolleys with an RAF tractor and may be some figures

The Profimoddler Grandslam has 4 fuses modelled on the rear, i thought it was supposed to be 3 like the Tallboy, not that it matters as it will be hidden by the boms tail.  Don't even get me started on just what colour it was, is it black and silver, black and eau de nil, bronze green and anodized ali......  perhaps I'll just paint it dark grey and light like 99.99% of the period photos....

Cheers

Andy