Kinetic 1/48 Sea Harrier FRS1

1 hour ago, CJP said:

Very nice SHAR - love the extras like ladder, RBF, FODs & tractor - are the fin markings just over sprayed or do they come like that?

CJP

Just oversprayed with very thin layers of extra dark sea grey, as I wanted to show them just peeking through 

• Like 2

Now that a great model you’ve made there. Just take a look at the front face of the rear canopy piece. In the photos it looks unpainted; the frame that is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, speedy said:

Now that a great model you’ve made there. Just take a look at the front face of the rear canopy piece. In the photos it looks unpainted; the frame that is.

Thanks Speedy 

good eye . I’ll correct that 

Bruce 

Very nicely done.

I am 2/3 of the way through this very kit and can appreciate the.......difficulty with some of the fit.

You have done a great job around the wing/fuse mating area on the back behind the canopy.

I think I will exscuse myself and race down to the model bench to take another swing at my build......

Big thumbs up.

2 hours ago, DrumBum said:

Very nicely done.

I am 2/3 of the way through this very kit and can appreciate the.......difficulty with some of the fit.

You have done a great job around the wing/fuse mating area on the back behind the canopy.

I think I will exscuse myself and race down to the model bench to take another swing at my build......

Big thumbs up.

Thanks Drum . I’m trying to remember if I did anything special, but can’t recall . I did have horrid steps on the underside which took some  effort to get rid of. It’s not the easiest kit is it, but I’m glad you are going to persist with yours 

Bruce 

On 6/16/2022 at 11:24 AM, pacificmustang said:

Thanks Shaun 

what’s on your bench at the moment?

I'm working on a Kinetic 1/48 German Alpha Jet...a great kit

• Like 1