Revell Model A Roadster missing part.

TonyW

Here's an odd one.

My recently bought Model A Roadster is missing one valve cover. The parts bag is still sealed and the kit box was sealed as well. The kit is brand new and bought from a reliable supplier.

It looks very much like the part was never there in the first place as there is no sign of the bit being removed or falling off.

IMG-3668.jpg

Normally I wouldn't be too bothered, but this kit has no hood provided and the engine is centre stage.

I've dropped Revell a line and I'm waiting on a reply.

It might be worth you checking your kit if you have bought one.

Hi TonyW,

I recently bought a Revell Porsche 911 Carrera kit where the windscreen had an imperfection. After raising a complaint through the Revell homepage, I received a FOC replacement part 6 days later. Hope you will have the same positive experience with the Revell customer service! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, desert falcon said:

Hi TonyW,

I recently bought a Revell Porsche 911 Carrera kit where the windscreen had an imperfection. After raising a complaint through the Revell homepage, I received a FOC replacement part 6 days later. Hope you will have the same positive experience with the Revell customer service! 

I received an email from Revell this morning to tell me the missing part is on its way to me. I'm impressed.

Tony.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...