H Build’s An Egg-104. FINISHED

On 9/8/2022 at 12:05 PM, Hockeyboy76 said:

Yes, underway again after some domestic jobs dropped into my lap. 
I need help from the Britmodeller GB massive, I don’t know if I am supposed to fit A4 or A28( for kids) to the nose cone

0B688BA1-2EE5-4AFE-BEA6-5F469258A2A1

I’m sure @Enzo Matrix would say “fit them both” @JOCKNEY will say “ask Little h” and @nimrod54 will say “use brass rod”

All this banter over which nose part to use has turned out to be rather academic,

The Carpet Monster sorted that out by eating both parts leaving me to make @nimrod54 proud

EA682E4F-5001-4E6B-BA9A-E9BE1C566B3E

Its a perfectly clear picture, it just looks blurry through your special modelling specs John :nerd:, as everyone else can clearly see it’s Brass rod and filler :rofl:

Once again, clear picture, blurry specs, nothing to do with my photo skills or this dodgy “smartphone” :rofl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

Its a perfectly clear picture, it just looks blurry through your special modelling specs John :nerd:, as everyone else can clearly see it’s Brass rod and filler :rofl:

Once again, clear picture, blurry specs, nothing to do with my photo skills or this dodgy “smartphone” :rofl:

:yikes: Splendid looking pitot H - even through the blurry specs.  :lol:

• Haha 1

• Hockeyboy76 changed the title to H Build’s An Egg-104. FINISHED
3 hours ago, nimrod54 said:

Fabulous job buddy. That orange really pops out.

That would be because of a certain primer:deadhorse: 

Thanks good buddy, Little h is building the Space Shuttle you sent her in @Col. mega GB, but no one has mentioned your request that she paints the spaceman suit in pink a la Guru!!

I don’t think anyone will notice and she’s already planning the background display.  

• Like 2