Su-27 "Flanker B" in hangar and in field

Simply the BEST Flanker kit in any scale: Great Wall Hobby GWH Flanker family, with adequate detail level by easy+straightforward building experience.

I simply hate those over-engineered mode kits(if you still call them model kits) because it's simply waste of my precious time and energy.

Afterall the final effect is up to your skill, not the so called "details" from kit part number!!

Will definitely build more of GWH Flanker kits.

Have a nice weekend~

IMG001.jpg

IMG002.jpg
IMG003.jpg
IMG004.jpg
IMG006.jpg
IMG007.jpg
IMG008.jpg
IMG009.jpg
IMG010.jpg
IMG011.jpg
IMG012.jpg
IMG013.jpg
IMG014.jpg

• Like 71
  • Thanks 2

That's greatest work, as usual you do. I was 100% sure that 1st photo is real plane in hangar! 

Even though it's far from my theme, this one is the best military aircraft model that I saw. Congratulations! 👍

• Like 1

Wow! Has to be the best representation of the Flanker I've ever seen. This would be amazing for a 1/32nd model, but as it's 1/48th, I am simply blown away by the quality of your work. 

Thanks for sharing with us. 

Chris.  

• Like 1

Masterpiece.

I simply hate those over-engineered model kits (if you still call them model kits) because it's simply waste of my precious time and energy.

After all, the final effect is up to your skill, not the so called "details" from kit part number!!

Well said.