subject to the rules posted at the top of this area.

Hello Guys

Having looked in the 3D makerspace i notice it says"subject to the rules posted at the top of this area.", Am i missing something, i cant find any rules????

Please point them out to me..........

Ahhhh

Thank you so much.

As I am not a gold member and hence not a 3d Member, is it ok for me to post my 3D designs and builds in the Aircraft Section?

I design all my own prints in Fusion 360 and print them on a cheap Creality CR10-S Pro.

I only wish to show the builds, they are all aircraft related and are full size, scale 1:1

52121024688_4f2773ecfd_z.jpg

51165996100_309cc88be9_z.jpg

I tend to make such items for collectors and museums, here's a Hampden instrument panel I made for the RAF Coningsby Heritage Centre in Lincolnshire.

51436415019_c5c8572631_z.jpg

The above is all hand made and all the instruments are designed in Fusion 360 and printed on my £400 CR10-S Pro, the only real things are the nuts and bolts which hold it all together and CD case clear plastic for the glass.

52121514180_c0c3b29d98_z.jpg

I also design items for museums and static aircraft which can't obtain the real items anymore:

52075672504_073328735b_z.jpg

Al Z

• Like 12

Please keep on posting, and if you ever plan to release stuff for sale keep us (or at least me) informed. I'd love to work on that Sopwith(?) handle...

On 6/4/2022 at 9:57 AM, alzictorini said:

I tend to make such items for collectors and museums

Hopes are high...

• Thanks 1