MFH 1/12 Mercedes-Benz C11 Le Mans 1991

Hello,

Below is the photos of my recently completed MFH 1/12 Mercedes-Benz C11 Le Mans 1991.  If you are interested in the progress of its construction, please refer to the following link for the major steps.

Thanks for watching.

Kenneth

y4mEbvudhir6oNALdTMbxfhMF0ghLp_IOXJpjHXA

y4m9hjX1jxEALsG4oBdPUTmackctQJD0Z4hkJc9j

y4mrbbLw5JyKtwkqphhQF7TKSV6YsU12kvPZrQQz

y4m9RYHDgAUuOn7pKPOCM4BavQhS4HeNj8KbWgs1

y4mSMJ64lQVgm8FPXdZunP6kButhNoRmFWPq-baw

y4mGGyu6vbWpPgL7nTHQrwI0WG6Mj0dl4aoVR493

y4mFyldXMrDANzATfuxyemQpnFniBatWtwHr2Mqx

y4mn1sq8gNIVz23lfspmCOnKbIp1j7Pi95GYIiFP

y4m3tnH7J8T9tHGHb8pxQpiysJEmDltYZROZx0IJ

y4mEsJPIAR9ddIKCXvBT4UFUnY2pYHoXCdi7PF6h

y4mgfD1j6dNvnKou4XG8OaAXnHePnQK2SYzpME8r

y4mEjWnn0lVA01o0rmnBh_gfUryyeiewZ5Htt4dx

y4mX7yauRnBC8p601I1xaFHoHkaYBYfMuBph4jPa

y4m9dbUYRDtR1KTT5a4oPztN6l0rthKEznF8lBvt

y4mR9Ws8dzzuV8WDrS6x8Nr5oI3A6dn1LaE_GRRF

Edited by LKF1130
  • Like 18

Hi Kenneth that is an absolutely stunning build my friend fantastic work 👏. I've just read through your wip thread with great interest and would like to thank you for your tips and explanations all of which I think will help me with a future build i have planned 🙂👍

2 hours ago, Andy J said:

Hi Kenneth that is an absolutely stunning build my friend fantastic work 👏. I've just read through your wip thread with great interest and would like to thank you for your tips and explanations all of which I think will help me with a future build i have planned 🙂👍

Thanks Andy, glad to learn that my wip thread is useful to you.  Indeed, I have used many skills and ideas from other wip threads during the construction of the C11.   WIP threads are important resources to modellers to enrich their skills.

Kenneth

43 minutes ago, Vesa Jussila said:

Really impressive work. It was pleasure follow your build thread.

Thanks Vesa for your encouragement.

Kenneth

• Like 1

Gorgeous detail work on all that plumbing in the back, very nice. Always loved these cars since getting the Scalextric C9 as a child in the 90s. I wonder what that Schumacher fellow went on to do?

On 6/3/2022 at 12:40 AM, Bobby No Mac said:

Gorgeous detail work on all that plumbing in the back, very nice. Always loved these cars since getting the Scalextric C9 as a child in the 90s. I wonder what that Schumacher fellow went on to do?

Bobby, thank you for your kind comment.

Kenneth

I saw these cars in real life,and this is just like the real thing! The best Merc model I’ve ever seen I would say,the colour especially is really spot on. I thought that Jonathan Palmer was partnered with Schumacher? I’ll go back and check my memory….Chris.

22 hours ago, Kitkent said:

I saw these cars in real life,and this is just like the real thing! The best Merc model I’ve ever seen I would say,the colour especially is really spot on. I thought that Jonathan Palmer was partnered with Schumacher? I’ll go back and check my memory….Chris.

Thanks Chris for your kind words.

Kenneth

21 hours ago, desert falcon said:

Like the others have said Kenneth, this is car model building at a higher level and looking absolutely fantastic 👍 

Cheers,

Johnny b 

Thanks Johnny.

May I say that a majority of the credits should go to the people at MFH.  Without their dedication and extra-ordinary craftsmanship, my C11 would not be possible.  Except for a small amount of additional tubings and carbon decals, the C11 is built out of the box. 

Kenneth

• Like 1