Meteorology- names from the weather surprisingly it’s a really big list!! In the bunfight!!!!!

Marklo

1 hour ago, Marklo said:

And of course ( being a child of the seventies) i couldn’t  forget greased lightning.. :) 

716-C8-C1-E-B3-EF-43-D3-A552-E2064182680 
Actually I think that would make a pretty cool model.

46 ford with a lot … A LOT of modifications least of which would be a clear hood. 

• Like 1

• Marklo changed the title to Meteorology- names from the weather surprisingly it’s a really big list!! And we have 31!!!!!

AF6-CB5-DE-3-AC1-4-A7-B-87-DF-F813441201I did find this they also do a non Grease boxing. This could be the movie version. I’m not sure where the red version fits in.

if we get out of the Bun fight I just have to build one or the other :) 

• Like 1

A great idea for a GB. Please sign me up. 👍 

Not sure what yet but possibly an Opel Blitz truck or Wirbelwind. 

Edit: I take it a Comet is more cosmology than Meteorology? 🤨

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Marklo said:

AF6-CB5-DE-3-AC1-4-A7-B-87-DF-F813441201I did find this they also do a non Grease boxing. This could be the movie version. I’m not sure where the red version fits in.

if we get out of the Bun fight I just have to build one or the other :) 

Now see I never knew they did a kit ? 

• Marklo changed the title to Meteorology- names from the weather surprisingly it’s a really big list!! In the bunfight!!!!!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A large part of my stash is things I brought for GB proposals that disappeared in a puff of smoke early on in the bumfight™️, so this year a different approach

As I have 6 votes and a sense of democratic duty, I suppose I'll use one of my votes on this. NOT that I've already identified a couple of Blitz's that I like. AND THERE'S NO WAY, I'd do them both as well as a diorama combining the two.

NOPE! not really bothered about this proposal at all🤫🤞

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mjwomack said:

things I brought for GB proposals that disappeared in a puff of smoke early on in the bumfight™️, so this year a different approach

I do but for STGBs but for other GBs I find it’s worth having kits that might do more than one potential GB eg my Wallace and grommet will work for not in my comfort zone or large scale.

• Like 1

Whilst perusing the list on page 1, I spotted or rather didn't spot, a glaring omission, the Mitsubishi A7M Reppu. which according to various online sources, not the least of which is Wikipedia, means strong wind. Meteorological enough? 

I reckon my Finemolds A7m Reppu, would be a blast for this GB. (See what I did there?) ;)

Steve.

• Haha 2