Sam builds a SAM hunter : 1/48 Vietnam Weasel Thud - FINISHED. READY FOR CRITIQUE

Sam

Just now, Ray_W said:

It must be very tempting to make a tiny Vietnam landscape on top of the base with a miniature SA-2 launching

Hehe Ray, you can push all the buttons you want, I will not build any of those darn godforsaken cursed and most hated fu#]*^+ing SAMs.  😂😈

• Haha 1

On 30/08/2022 at 04:11, Sam said:

For a complete list of all the things I feel I screwed up wait a few days…. 🤪😂

I’m pretty confident the list of what you did well is far, far longer than the list of any screw-ups! Really nice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Moved to gallery. 
upgraded my membership at hobbyphotohost, but still the photo quality doesn’t impress me. Might be me doing something wrong. I shall check. 

Note: Image quality was my fault, as suspected. Thanks @SteveR for the site and for the help. 👍🏽

Edited by Sam
Added note
  • Like 1

• Sam changed the title to Sam builds a SAM hunter : 1/48 Vietnam Weasel Thud - FINISHED. READY FOR CRITIQUE
On 9/5/2022 at 2:42 PM, Sam said:

Moved to gallery. 
upgraded my membership at hobbyphotohost, but still the photo quality doesn’t impress me. Might me doing something wrong. I shall check. 

Hi Sam, I've sent you a PM about improving HPH image quality. Being a bit off topic I didn't think I should post it here :)

Best

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SteveR said:

Hi Sam, I've sent you a PM about improving HPH image quality. Being a bit off topic I didn't think I should post it here :)

Best

Hello Steve

Thank you very much for your message and the tips on how to properly use HPH. 👍🏽

I was suspecting the image quality issue was a problem on my end. I have added a note to my original comment to clarify the situation.

Thanks for helping me out!

Sam

• Like 1