Do 17 Z in the Mediterranean

I don't usually post RFI:s outside my comfort zone, that being the Group Builds section of this wonderful modelling forum. I'll do an exception now, because this has some personal significance for me as a Britmodeller member. Back then nearly ten years ago, my first forum post (probably after a "Hi!" post, though) was this:

Looking at some of those names that replied... I haven't heard of them in here for a long time. Anyways, about 5166 posts later I can finally report my mission is accomplished and my Mediterranean Do 17 is finished - in a group build of course, where else? I'll add here only one pic of her. More details and pics can be read and seen in the Do 17 Family STGB Gallery. Yes, it's an ICM kit from 🇺🇦.

IMG_20220528_124857

Thank you all for your splendid companionship through these nearly ten years. May there be many more of them. Best regards, V-P

• Like 26

I’m the opposite, I always forget about the group builds, there are so many great posts on this site, if I read them all, I would never build anything! Do17 builds are thin on the ground. Thanks for putting it up. Full disclosure, I also forgot I have an Airfix one in the stash!

• Haha 1