Canberra wing walk markings

Trenton guy

I’m just starting a 1/72 Canberra B.2, using the new AMP kit. The color scheme will be the early MSG/LSG with white u/s (circa 1953) as depicted on Xtradecal sheet 72301. Not sure what color the wing walk markings should be (I know they varied over time). I think that I have seen something on point here.

Tried SEARCH but it defeats me every time (the first thing found with a search, title as above concerned the Sea Vixen followed by many more references having nothing to do with Canberras).

Can anyone help?

1 hour ago, Trenton guy said:

I’m just starting a 1/72 Canberra B.2, using the new AMP kit. The color scheme will be the early MSG/LSG with white u/s (circa 1953) as depicted on Xtradecal sheet 72301. Not sure what color the wing walk markings should be (I know they varied over time). I think that I have seen something on point here.

Tried SEARCH but it defeats me every time (the first thing found with a search, title as above concerned the Sea Vixen followed by many more references having nothing to do with Canberras).

Can anyone help?

This is the best I can do, I hope it helps?

EqOqAQ.jpg

EqOgo2.jpg

John

Definitely helps. Thanks so much. Do you have an alarm that goes off whenever the word Canberra appears in a post? However you do it, it is appreciated.

7 minutes ago, Trenton guy said:

Definitely helps. Thanks so much. Do you have an alarm that goes off whenever the word Canberra appears in a post? However you do it, it is appreciated.

Lol, it's like the Bat symbol, a Canberra shaped light appears in the sky over Bradford 😊

John

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Trenton guy said:

I think he does :D

I did a similar scheme and John helped me with the info. No one does these walkways so it was out with the masking tape!

10b.JPG

• Like 1