PK-701 Suzuki RGA 500

Yes folks, it's here. The kit is a bit ropey - assembly has been attempted previously, but it is, for the most part, ok. I probably won't get this finished by the deadline, but at least it's here and under way.

spacer.png

Parts bagged up. Nothing missing except the two halves of Barry's helmet... Looking into possible replacements. 

spacer.png

And here's bits of Barry doing the hokey cokey...

spacer.png

And a few bits glued together already.

spacer.png

And finally, what do you think, Barry?

spacer.png

Edited by drdjp11
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

I have to agree with Tony this would indeed be really special,  the very best of luck, and I'll get my thinking cap on regarding the missing crash helmet. 

Cheers Pat 

• Like 2

Trying to figure out colouring - the instructions say the engine block should just be Humbrol 49 matt varnish, which would leave it a brick red matt color. Is that right? I would have thought some kind of steel or aluminium, but I'm certainly no superbike buff.

As for the helmet, I found this on eBay, but it's coming from the UK to the US, so likely a squeaker with the gallery closure (presuming I can get six other kits across the finish line in time anyway...)

1/12 scale doll bike helmet...

spacer.png

• Like 2

Wow…. Has to be the holy grail of Matchbox GB kits! 

So good to see this great kit of this great rider on here. I’m really happy you’ve managed to find one and bring it along to this huge party. We all wish you the best of luck.

Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1