Hello from Moscow!

tMikha

I'm from Russia, and glad to join this resource! I work in Sheremetyevo airport ground Handling, so my favourite theme is 1/144 civil aircrafts of different world-wide air companies, especially that companies. who's client I was before. Also, I built models only for about 2 years, so I'm really beginner as I think.

And first, I should apologise for my poor English. Hope you will enjoy my models. 

Respescts. Mikhail (tMikha)

Edited by tMikha
additional info
  • Like 8

• tMikha changed the title to Hello from Moscow!

Hello Mikhail … :post1: from the U.S., Im mostly into military aircraft. I focus on aircraft from the 1930’s through modern types. Your English is far better than my Russian Друг (Friend). 

Dennis

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle

Welcome to the forum Mikhail.  I look forward to seeing some of your builds.

As an English man,  I think that people in other parts of the World (including Australia 😉) would be shocked at just how poor a lot of English people's English is!  We're also notoriously bad at speaking other languages and tend just to speak English to non-English speakers,  just louder and slower!!

All the best 

Peter 

Edited by Hairy Stickler
Had a thought!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Isn't that the only way to communicate with foreigners?  :jabber:

Welcome Mickhail from another newcomer.  I can assure you that your English is (a) perfectly understandable, and (b) vastly better than my Russian!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Hairy Stickler said:

Welcome to the forum Mikhail.  I look forward to seeing some of your builds.

As an English man,  I think that people in other parts of the World (including Australia 😉) would be shocked at just how poor a lot of English people's English is!  We're also notoriously bad at speaking other languages and tend just to speak English to non-English speakers,  just louder and slower!!

All the best 

Peter 

Thank you)) You are already welcome to estimate my first model on this resource - A-320 in "ready for inspection" 

13 hours ago, ArnoldAmbrose said:

Gidday Mikhail, welcome aboard. Don't worry about your English, it's probably better than mine because I'm Australian. 😁 Regards, Jeff.

Hah) First I've read "Austrian", but later....))) Really good joke!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome Mikhail, look forward to seeing your models. Any questions, just ask. And as said before, your English is a LOT better than my Russian! Regards, Pete in RI

Edited by europapete
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, tMikha said:

Hah) First I've read "Austrian", but later....)))

Perfect - you've already established a beloved habit of this forum: making jokes about Austrians. 😉

But sis pipls reeli don't spik propa inglish!

All the best from Vienna, Guenther

(And another habit is making puns of fellow modellers as a show of appreciation. So, I'm totally fine, in case this wasn't clear. Other is, to be kind and welcoming. Oh, and to be slightly mad. That helps as well).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1