New kid in town.

Hi folk's,couple of weeks ago I heard the words we all dread,"Dad you got a model I could build"? My youngest with most of his Uni work

done wanted something to do so out came the Hobbyboss F-5 for his first effort and not a bad one for a novice brush painted too,he ordered 

more kits and is working on Special Hobbies Mystere at the moment but Trumpeters Nanchang A-5 turned out a beauty and an aircraft i had

not seen much of again brush painted probably a passing phase but nice to see new modellers having a go.

20220521_160019

20220521_155735

• Like 39

Steve!

Can you share with me the secret of how to successfully brainwash anyone under 50 years old to get into the hobby of playing with plastic sprues, glue, paint and decals!????

You must have some divine insight

Or was it just the sheer weight and volume of kits and builds in the Stevej60 household that life just naturally took it's course??? 🤣  

• Haha 1

Excellent work and a nice pairing - ROC F-5 and a PRC Nanchang 😂

I have to say, his Nanchang is better assembled than all the real ones I've seen....

Welcome to the hobby, friend! Looking forward to your next builds.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome to the new talent! The F-5 camo is really good, especially considering it's a hairy stick job! And both builds look very well assembled, too.

Hope to see more soon.

Kind regards,

Joachim

• Like 1