Blackburn buccaneer S2B

Morning all, right then here goes. After getting the assembly room sorted and recently completing elderly airfix Sea king, puma, equally wobbly matchbox wessex HU5 oh and an airfix grumman avenger circa 1995 royal navy, I'm about to embark on the new airfix 1-72 Buccaneer S2B with added loveliness of eduard interior, I've never used this before any tips most welcome.🧐

The Eduard bits are pretty easy to use and a reasonable fit.  Not sure if you are new to PE in general or if you are just asking about idiosyncrasies of the Bucc set in particular.  If the latter then no nothing out of the ordinary here for the cockpit set.  If you have the full set with the exterior bits too I would offer the thought that the intake parts are puzzling.  I don’t think they resemble anything realistic and incorporate a band that you are supposed to bend into a tube and butt join them; I don’t get it.  I think the stock kit engine face looks better on its own.  Otherwise I like what the parts add to the look - especially the open air brake.  

Edited by wadeocu
  • Thanks 1