GazpromAvia Tu-134AK-3

Hi there,

After close to a decade of gap since my last post here and making scale models, I would be a brave enough to share my latest built I just finished. I hope this is okay here. 🙂

There is nothing with politics, it's all about this beautiful livery and my fav. a/c type ever. 

Due to there is no any Tu-134 on the busy lines were flown without ruined and dirty coat, I added a hint of weathering as I always seen them in the real life... 🙂

Airline: GazpromAvia 

Type: Tu-134AK-3, 

Reg.: RA-65045

Kit: Zvezda 1/144

Decals: Ascensio and Revaro

Flaps: laci-ltd.uk by Ladislav Hancar

There are some Tu-134A from the Czech AZmodel also stands in the line, which contains less details than Zvezda kit, however the entire nose section's shape is more much more accurate and correct than the Zvezda potatoe. Especially if someone plans to build the radom-nose version.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 42
  • Thanks 2

Your latest 134 is truly inspiational. You must have great knowledge of the type and your modelling expertise is wonderful.

Were the LACI flaps straightforward to use?

Vincent

Thank you for all of you. Actually I stopped to make models at around 2013. due to I had no free time to do, but watching other's excellent work is truly inspirational. I absolute agree with that. So I decided to be back for this hobby last year. So I also have to say a BIG thank you to every other modeller whose inspires me.

@ Rupert: I 'm lucky enough to work in aviation (engineering) and see the details of the modern planes by myself, however I grown up at that times when these old soviet types were commons for us in the eastern block countries. I flown with them many times, and due to I've also learned those types in the school and worked on them later, I've got the infusions of love with them. Now I work on Boeings and Airbuses, but I'm still in love with my first type ever that is the small Tushka (Tu-134).  I've seen them for long time in operation at home or in Kiiv, Ukraine, or Russia, or Bulgaria, or in Bratislava, Prague etc. So the details are still comes from my memories and from those beautiful and detailed photos from the spotters, whose helps our hobby so much. 🙂 

The LACI flaps actually very-very straightforward, and beautifully detailed and correct. I always recommend them to everyone. It's very rigid due to it's made from resin, but if you can deal with them, then amazingly perfect and detailed. Especially the engines released by LACI alias Ladislav Hancar...

If you need any further info regarding them, feel free to call me.

• Like 1

Wow! I see you are real fan of TU-134. And I think, you know, in Russia it's used to be called "whistle" (SVISTOK in russian) - because this small liner was the noisest one 😃

Edited by tMikha
mistypes