Clark Ga 43, Linea Aero Postale Espagnola. Republican side of the Spanish Civil War. Kit Sova-M 1/72

2 hours ago, Wulfman said:

Another great addition , are you doing the Civil War now ?

Wulfman

Hello mate, not exactly, I had made the Spanish civil war in both side, around 30 years ago. This one was missing to my

collection. It's a new kit. I have more than 250 models of the SCW, airplanes and vehicules in 1/72 /76.

First I made the Belgian Air Force, than SCW, Russo-Finnish wars, Sino -Japanaise war 1937-41. Between all this, a lot of RAF...

And now Malta and MTO. I also made some Far East models. All in 1/72.

Don't forget I made models for 50 years non stop.

I'll post my collection a bit at the time.

Alain

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dave Slowbuild said:

That’s a new type for me Alain.  I like it very much!

Dave

Welcome and thank you very much.

Alain

Very nice work. It's exciting to see examples of these more unusual types being modelled and presented on this forum.

Sova-M is another small kit manufacturer trading out of Ukraine. Seems to me the Ukrainians punch well above their weight in producing kits of interesting aircraft types, at least interesting to me that is. I have a Sova-M DH.60 Gipsy Moth seaplane waiting in the cupboard, where no fewer than 7 Ukranian kit manufacturers totalling 10 kits represented in a collection of 38 aircraft and afvs (26%). Hope everyone over there is as well as can be expected under the circumstances. Thoughts your way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Maginot said:

Very nice work. It's exciting to see examples of these more unusual types being modelled and presented on this forum.

Sova-M is another small kit manufacturer trading out of Ukraine. Seems to me the Ukrainians punch well above their weight in producing kits of interesting aircraft types, at least interesting to me that is. I have a Sova-M DH.60 Gipsy Moth seaplane waiting in the cupboard, where no fewer than 7 Ukranian kit manufacturers totalling 10 kits represented in a collection of 38 aircraft and afvs (26%). Hope everyone over there is as well as can be expected under the circumstances. Thoughts your way. 

Thank you very much.

About Ukrainian producer, the man from Eduard give time to timt news of them.

Alain

• Like 1