Jump to content

H Builds “ An Un-Eggspected Bonus……Shark?” FINISHED


Recommended Posts

With the Harrier seriously draining the modelling mojo and being retired to mid term storage, @Col. had messaged me about the extension. I said she’s still going into storage, but something could be done. 
Mojo needed boosting, with good Ju-Ju needing to be restored to this modeller, it was agreed that an Egg needed to be cracked!!!!

E86F942C-F438-468D-A305-4CD86CE86B9F

This should do. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This should indeed do :thumbsup: 

Didn't know this kit existed and the parts look good as you have them laid out there.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Eggcellent choice there, H. I'm sure you'll crack on with this one, grab it by the yolk, and have it looking like it's ready to scramble at a moment's notice before we know it.

 

I'll get my coat :coat:

 

James

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, psdavidson said:

Yay! H is scrambling an egg

 

2 hours ago, Wings unlevel said:

I did not have have “flying shark egg plane” on my GB bingo card…!

 

34 minutes ago, 81-er said:

Eggcellent choice there, H. I'm sure you'll crack on with this one, grab it by the yolk, and have it looking like it's ready to scramble at a moment's notice before we know it.

 

I'll get my coat :coat:

 

James

Oh yes, just when you thought a GB was egg free!!

Unlike @Hewy instead of simmering, I went for a rapid boil and got this

image

Although I do have a love for Egg planes, in reality I’m allergic to Eggs! 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2022 at 10:59 AM, Col. said:

This should indeed do :thumbsup: 

Didn't know this kit existed and the parts look good as you have them laid out there.

What about this one then dude?

28A395EA-6408-45AB-9CF7-D9729390E3C7

An Egg carrier

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

What about this one then dude?

28A395EA-6408-45AB-9CF7-D9729390E3C7

An Egg carrier

I understand the U.S. Navy squadrons refer to their aircraft carriers as the "home plate" so that's appropriate :thumbsup:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Hockeyboy76 changed the title to H Builds “ An Un-Eggspected Bonus……Shark?” FINISHED

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...