Trumpeter F18/F 1/32

First post in here folks. Still getting my techniques down and experimenting with the panel line/varnish/oils weathering etc. Just got back into modeling in the last 3 years or so, very much still learning. I will put up some of my work of the last few years for feedback. spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 30

That's awesome! I think you did a great job and I can't fault your efforts. I would say one thing though usually on the ground when stationary the tips of the laser guided bombs droop downwards some more obvious than others. I know a lot of weapons in kits are an after thought for a manufacturer so they may just stick on straight. 

59 minutes ago, Bertie Psmith said:

Welcome back to the hobby. You seem to have caught up really quickly. This looks faultless to me.

I'll happily second that!

Well you certainly made a big splash for your first post, what a monster kit. I'm with @Bertie Psmith, you've not taken long to produce a model of that standard 👏👏👏

Good work, hope to see more of your 1/32 builds in future. 

Thanks for the positive responses everyone, I work hard on the builds but have no one in my peer/friends who share any interest like this. The large scale is due to my eyesight getting poor and easier manipulation of the parts. They do suck up a TON of paint though.