Spitfire F MKIX Eduard 1:48

Hi guys,

This is my latest project, Spitfire F MK IX Eduard 1:48 Weekend Edition.The scheme I choose was the fighter flew by Irving F.Kennedy 249 Squadron Qrendi Malta July 1943.

The kit is a very nice build, no issues to report.This is my second kit painted with airbrush, and I am satisfied of the results.I struggle to find reference pics for this airplane during ww2 thus I have to use a bit of imagination to create some weathering effects.As paint I used Revell acrylic.The only downside are the decals...too fragile. I hope you like it, and I can't wait for receiving your comments and advices. Thank youspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 12

Well, it looks good as far as I can tell but the photos are very strange in my monitor.

#1 is dark and misty and the shadows are too dark to see into. I can't see in the cockpit at all.

#2 and #3 are better but still a bit dark

#4 is all shadows

#5 and #6 exaggerate the blue to the extent that its posterized.

I wonder whether the bright white background is causing your camera to underexpose the Spitfire and then the special effects filters just can't cope with it?

p.s. I cleaned my glasses but that didn't help.