New Member from cincinnati ohio

wheat

Hello all! I was a huge modeler when i was a kid, and have just gotten back into it in the last 2 years or so.  Much more fun with an adults bank account doing builds! I am not nearly as talented as a lot of the people on this forum, but i try and am still learning on every build. I am currently converting the trumpeter 1/35 chinook to an MH-47 SOAR bird using 3d models and a liquid based 3d printer. ( i am a 3d animator/illustrator for my day job). When i figure out posting images ill put some up of the progress.

• Like 1

:welcome: aboard chap.  3D printing seems to be the way to go forward, and your profession should give you quite a substantial head start! :yes:

9 minutes ago, wheat said:

@ johnny Tip

A quick tip for you (pun unintended) ;) If you'd just typed Johnny's name straight after the @ symbol instead of leaving a space, it would have turned into a list of members from which you could have picked Johnny's username.  Then he'd have got a notification that you'd "mentioned" him, so he could come back and see your reply specifically.  It would look like this after (I'll use your name so you get both sides of the process) @wheat.  neat, eh? ^_^