Hi Everyone, I was completing this model just as Russia was invading the Ukraine so I have been reticent about displaying it. Given the present situation I'll say nothing about the model other than it was built straight out of the box and painted entirely with Hataki acrylics.

Apologies if the images cause offence.

As usual all comments and criticisms (about the model) are welcome.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png   

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thanks for looking

• Like 27

Hi @Telboy3510, that's a really nice model and a nice display. I've had similar thoughts about the kits in my stash that represent current Russian equipment. Is a model just a model? I tend to think so, but I'm in the UK so maybe not the right person to say.

8 minutes ago, MRMRL said:

Hi @Telboy3510, that's a really nice model and a nice display. I've had similar thoughts about the kits in my stash that represent current Russian equipment. Is a model just a model? I tend to think so, but I'm in the UK so maybe not the right person to say.

It is.. otherwise it wouldn't be possible to show Japanese or German planes.. the model looks great!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fred piket said:

It is.. otherwise it wouldn't be possible to show Japanese or German planes.. the model looks great!

Or RAF, USAF, USNAF, AEE, AERONAVALE... I don't understand the politicization of the modeling forum but whatever...

Edited by boom.boom
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Bertie Psmith said:

I think that's really cool! I love the colours and it's painted really well. 

There seems to be a fashion for flying poses at the moment, are you all getting fed up with painting wheels? 😉

Thank you, I must confess I build most of my models 'wheels up', I do think aircraft look better in their natural environment. Nothing looks more graceful than a Spitfire or Harrier in flight.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Fred piket said:

15 hours ago, MRMRL said:

Thank you, for what its worth I'm also in the UK.

15 hours ago, Fred piket said:

Thank you.

15 hours ago, ErikT said:

I think it's beautifully done!  I love the paint job especially.

Thank you

14 hours ago, boom.boom said:

Or RAF, USAF, USNAF, AEE, AERONAVALE... I don't understand the politicization of the modeling forum but whatever...

I fully agree with you in not understanding the politization of everything (not only in modelling).

Saluti

Giampiero

• Like 1

That’s amazing and one of the beautifulst jets for my personal taste. It turns out fantastic and I can’t help to make a little artwork of it. I hope you don’t mind. I don’t want to hijack your topic. But I was so excited, I had to put it in the clouds ☁️

Thx for sharing 

Andy spacer.png

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Andy Dyck said:

That’s amazing and one of the beautifulst jets for my personal taste. It turns out fantastic and I can’t help to make a little artwork of it. I hope you don’t mind. I don’t want to hijack your topic. But I was so excited, I had to put it in the clouds ☁️

Thx for sharing 

Andy spacer.png

Thank you, the picture is brilliant! Do you mind if I print off a picture for myself?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Telboy3510 said:

Thank you, the picture is brilliant! Do you mind if I print off a picture for myself?

that’s the sense of the thing! Feel free to use it for whatever you want! 
Can I try some of your other in-flight models?

best regards 

Andy 

41 minutes ago, Andy Dyck said:

A small print for the living room 😂😂😂😂👍

spacer.png

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Andy Dyck said:

Can I try some of your other in-flight models?

best regards 

Andy 

Yes of course, are you able to access them through the forum?

• Like 1