Vickers Valetta aerial fit

Graham T

On the home straight with my Valom Valetta but a bit stumped by the positioning of the sundry aerials etc.  The instructions show positions for them - DF loops, ILS aerials etc. but split them according to the a/c serial number, quoting alternatives for VX574 & WD197, NEITHER of which are the options in the kit I'm building (VW202 & VJ497 which is the option I'm building).  I'm assuming that perhaps the instructions are "generic" with other Valetta kits from Valom.  Can anyone tell me what I should use for VJ497?  I have found an image of 497 that at least shows the DF loop but anything else is either not fitted or not apparent on the photo!

5516BBDD-8824-4F67-85C5-25C881C69753

1939F9DA-4048-442D-941E-9E871476F878

Graham T.:  I would love to see photos of your Valetta when you're willing to share!  Alas, I don't have my references nearby, but I think you cannot go wrong with  the following antennas based on photos I've seen of other aircraft: MP10 on either side of the astrodome, with HF wires converging on a "T" shaped anchor on the vertical fin; 2 x MP15 in a straight line, mounted on the underside of the nose, fuselage centerline; 2 x MP12, radio altimeter dipoles, centered on each horizontal stabilizer, but much farther outboard than depicted in the instructions; 2 x MP8 either side of the forward fuselage, below the cockpit, representing the Rebecca equipment.  There is also what I perceive to be a glide-slope aerial shaped like a hook, below the cockpit on fuselage left side--should be on the fret.  Don't forget to add the "bumps" to the nose, which are on the sprue but not called out in the instructions.  Also, the Rebecca antennas are best substituted with those from a C-47 or other, because they are much too skimpy.  If you're depicting a post-1964 or 1965 machine, you can omit them entirely.