My Brewster Buffalo colection in 1/72. PART 3 of 3 the Finish ones

2 hours ago, Bertie Psmith said:

OK! Brilliant collection of an unregarded aircraft in an obscure service. It's interesting to see them brought to life.

Good to see the occasional figure too.

Thank you very much Bertie

I made a gold in competition with the one with figure. It is part of a complete diorama.

Alain

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Wulfman said:

That has got to be the biggest collection of Buffalo’s any-where, dedicated and great modelling indeed !

Wulfman

Thank you mate.

Alain 

Wow, what a collection! Lovely work Alain.

It seems you have covered all the paint schemes from the very beginning until the immediate post war years. Brewster Buffaloes were well liked by our air force and great results were achieved.

And you also have other interesting planes in Finnish markings in your collection as well: like that Ar-196 carrying the ferry registration.

Cheers,

Antti

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stevehnz said:

A wonderful collection Alain, I have enough for a couple of Finnish planes, now I have seen this, I will find it hard to chose just two schemes. :unsure: :)

Steve.

Thank you Steve, That's why a made a lot of the same models. If I buy a decal sheet, I don't know which one to do.

and most of the time I build all

Alain

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Antti_K said:

Wow, what a collection! Lovely work Alain.

It seems you have covered all the paint schemes from the very beginning until the immediate post war years. Brewster Buffaloes were well liked by our air force and great results were achieved.

And you also have other interesting planes in Finnish markings in your collection as well: like that Ar-196 carrying the ferry registration.

Cheers,

Antti

Thank you. Well, I have 192  planes of the Finnish Air Force in 1/72 covering the Winter War and the Continuation war.

My first boss, how was Protestant Chief Chaplain of the Belgian Forces, how was also modeler,  was maried with a Finnish woman.

If you are interested, I can post them, perhaps not in one time.

Alain

• Like 2

Wow, that is a crazy set of Brewsters! :) I remember when I was doing my Finnish Buffalo the hardest thing was to chose that one scheme which I will do and do something with regrets on the others, the left apart. You skip this difficulty at all doing them in a massive way!

Impressive!

Regards

J-W

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JWM said:

Wow, that is a crazy set of Brewsters! :) I remember when I was doing my Finnish Buffalo the hardest thing was to chose that one scheme which I will do and do something with regrets on the others, the left apart. You skip this difficulty at all doing them in a massive way!

Impressive!

Regards

J-W

Thank you very much.

More of my colection in the futur.

Alain

• Like 1

Alain……….you made the Finnish Air Force proud with the tribute to it`s unsung hero of the Winter and Continuation Wars, the Brewster Buffalo. :like:

Mike

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Sky Keg said:

Alain……….you made the Finnish Air Force proud with the tribute to it`s unsung hero of the Winter and Continuation Wars, the Brewster Buffalo. :like:

Mike

Thank you very much.

I will post the other planes of the winter and continuation wars soon.

Alain

12 minutes ago, Roman Schilhart said:

I love themed displays!

Beautiful collection of arctic Buffalos!

Thank you very much.

Alain

9 hours ago, Romeo Alpha Yankee said:

Great work Alain, never seen so many of one type from the same Air Force together 🏆

:cheers:

Thank you very much.

Alain

PS : have you seen my Malta Spitfire colection ?  Post here a few weeks ago.

• Like 1

Superb collection of those Finnish planes. They did have good score with them, yet opponents were on a bit different level than Japanese in Pacific area.

Great theme build though!

zig

• Thanks 1