TOP GUN

So the idea is, if it’s on screen in either Top Gun films then it’s in. 
That gives a bit of variety, Planes, bikes and automobiles. 
Any thoughts?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Saw the Maverick yesterday. Start the list and add me to it, please! The wingy thingy's are of course the main attraction in this GB but what I'm thinking of right now is Penny Benjamin's smooth curvy ride... I mean her car, of course :inlove:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, vppelt68 said:

Saw the Maverick yesterday. Start the list and add me to it, please! The wingy thingy's are of course the main attraction in this GB but what I'm thinking of right now is Penny Benjamin's smooth curvy ride... I mean her car, of course :inlove:

So far it’s just you and me dude. 

Possibly interested.  Going to require some research to see if I can find a subject I want to do.  Guess I'll need to watch the movie again...damn the luck.  :lol:

• Haha 1

On 27/05/2022 at 20:29, Hockeyboy76 said:

So far it’s just you and me dude. 

Oh no it isn't - sign me up!  Not sure what with yet but probably a Skyhawk or ersatz MiG-28.  I assume the subject has to be depicted in its Top Gun scheme / colours?

On 27/05/2022 at 19:00, vppelt68 said:

No spoilers V-P I'm going to see it tonight :wink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JOCKNEY said:

It was pretty good.  I'd see it again.  Definitely some Hollywood being Hollywood, so as long as you go in with that in mind you'll probably enjoy it.  I guess some of the low levels were filmed along the low level training route here in the Pacific Northwest.  ;)  Lots of subtle (and some not so subtle) references to the original film.

• Like 2

Just back from seeing the film, absolutely loved it :yahoo:

Definitely one to watch again and again.

Still think the F-14s is way better than the F-18s in the new film.

Cheers Pat

• Like 4

16 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Glad you liked it too! Penny had indeed a clean, vintage 911 without any of those later model, huge spoilers, but you already knew that :giggle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think this is much too limited to raise much interest. However, if you allowed real Topgun type training aircraft, with their interesting paint schemes or even all advanced trainers, I think you'd be trampled in the rush. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...