Creating a photo book

Robert

Does anyone have any recommendations for a company to create a photo book from my pictures. There are many companies out there so not sure which one to go for. I am looking at getting an hardback book with 20-50 pictures on good quality paper and colour reproduction.

Regards

Robert

Hi Robert

I used cewe photo book . I think you need to download their software do create the photo book but it does then mean you can do it offline. 

I was very pleased with the quality. I can upload a couple of pics later on if you want.

Nick

I've used photobox (https://www.photobox.co.uk/) for prints, posters, books etc. for many years and never had any problems. At the moment they are doing a 1/2 price sale on books (till May 16th).

You create the book online through their system and will need to upload the images to the photobox site - but it is quick and simple.

Cheers

Colin

I have used photobox. Good products, but I uploaded a lot of photos and unless you go for the expensive option, they will mix and match sizes to a page.

I also wanted pictures they had left out, it cost extra and they lumped them together at the end instead of chronological order as I uploaded them.

Thanks for the reply gents.

@Fnick l like the idea of doing it in my own time. Can you put the photos in the order you want to view them and does it allow captions ? Is there a resolution/Mb/xy size requirement

@ckw & @bentwaters81tfw Does it allow captions as well as the resolution/Mb/xy requirement

Regards

Robert

Hi Robert

Yes you have complete freedom in how the photos go. I cant remember if some of the layout templates have captions but you can always insert text. I'm afraid I cant remember an resolution requirements.

Nick

2 hours ago, Robert said:

Does it allow captions as well as the resolution/Mb/xy requirement

As far as I recall Photobox lets you do pretty well anything you want. If you can't do it in the online book creation tool, there is a more powerful downloadable app which gives you complete creative control.

Whichever way you service you choose, you could always add the captions onto the images you're going to add to the photobook

Cheers

Colin